National HSS started its academic venture in the name of ‘National Campus’.
Rooted in the legacy of unparalleled commitment to excellence in education, it is owned by Kathmandu Model College (KMC) which has an unbroken progress over the last sixteen years in the field of education. National HSS continues to flourish and reach out to newer and greater height.
With the proactive presence and support of KMC and its qualified, dedicated management team and faculties NATIONAL HSS equips its students to excel in the academic arena.
In recent decades, the corporate world has experienced an increasing demand for effective and efficient people both at home and abroad. Society cries out for dynamic social entrepreneur to spearhead the cause of burning social issues.
National HSS is determined to help answer these calls giving the right lead, the right foundation.
To develop itself as the center of academic excellence at par with national and international standards by shaping minds from greatness to goodness
– To prepare fully capable knowledge-based students enabling them to pursue higher studies
– To develop socially responsible & result oriented professionals, with scientific approach and outlook
– To provide internationally recognized quality education together with practical knowledge through business and technical skills and training
– To provide quality education and produce professionals at different levels in all sectors like business, public and governmental and development organizations
– To increase the level of maturity & power of reasoning in our students
-Proactively recognize and respond to students’ need through one to one attention, small classes, by focusing on each student as an individual.
– Begin by providing quality learning experiences that lead to success.
– Focus on career preparation and emphasize the practical application of learning.
– Foster interpersonal skills of students including self- management leadership, academic integrity and social communication
– Ignite a lifelong love of learning
– Initiate and promote discoveries that make the world a better place
– Celebrate and learn from our diversity