Introduction to Chaitanya Institute of Management (CIM)
Chaitanya is Research, Training and Educational institute established to provide quality educational training and also to complement much-needed life skill to the upcoming generation of students. Located at the educational hub of the Kathmandu, New Baneshwor (Shankhamul), Chaitanya offers practical CA classes to aspiring CA students.
With Well furnished classes, quality study materials, best available faculty members, well equipped library and other necessary technological support, Chaitanya is the ideal place for the learning-CA in particular.
Objectives of CIM:
- To introduce and maintain adequate educational facilities, resources and services of high quality that can provide a stimulating environment conductive to learning; and
- To offer programs of study of high quality that can respond to the current and future needs of the society;
- To recruit and retain qualified faculty dedicated to excellence in teaching;
- To promote and support research and scholarship, academic freedom and faculty development;
- To recruit and retain qualified administrators dedicated to adequately servicing the students’ needs;
- To have a clear organizational and administrative structure and employ effective policies, procedures and regulation that can support the college in achieving its mission.
CIM is an educational institute that offers an excellent career support,tutorial and counselling to students,professionals and corporate clients from various fields through human resource development and research activities with larger goals of nation building.
Location of Chaitanya Institute of Management
Chaitanya Institute of Management is located at the turning while going to Sankhamul from Baneshwor chowk. It takes around 2 minutes to reach CIM by walk from New Baneswor Chowk.